Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The U turn

Welcome to the 180th Degree. This blog is intended to be a journal of events through my quest to completely turn my life around. Now, it's not that I'm a recovering drug addict or retired hitman or anything super extreme and awesome. I'm a regular guy who has lived his life very mundanely, although very unstably. From job to job to social assistance to shittier job. Paycheque to paycheue, hand to mouth, but with dreams of bigger things.

 As recently as this week I've decided to pull a U turn in life. A 180 degree turn if you will (pssst, that's where the name of the blog comes from). I've set out to better my life. Go back to school, start my own business venture, maybe even dip my toes back into the dating pool.

This blog is something I'm doing to share my experiences with the masses and hold myself accountable for this new change in life. That's not to say it's going to be all business. I don't really care to share the inner workings of what I'm doing or how I'm doing it (unless of course you guys want to read about that kind of stuff). I'm going to keep everything lighthearted and fun.

From the people I meet, to the experiences I have, to how I feel about stuff, to what I watch, to the poker I played, to how my fantasy football team is doing (it's actually pretty beastly). Just whatever is on my mind. This blog will be updated as frequently as I feel like and even less regularly. So basically, I'm gonna post what I want, when I want. I will try to keep it updated on at least a weekly basis for you my adoring fans.... both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment